Saturday, January 2, 2016

Secret of Happiness - Trust and Love in a Relationship

Happiness in Life

The TRUST you have in a relationship is the most important thing in life to be happy.
Yes, most of us know that relationships such as parent and child, husband and wife, are relationships that are built on the basis of trust. But when it fails, one can always see that the trust in that relationship is 0% or nil.

How do I say this? There are many things in life that we come across that teaches us many lessons in life. For example, one day me and my daughter were going through the newspaper. We came across a sad article that said that a 12th std student killed herself because she did not do her exam well. When we were contemplating over this, my daughter quickly said "even if I were to beg on the streets I would not kill myself, provided I have my mom around with me." That is very well said. I too felt the same. If I had my daughter by my side, I would never think of killing myself even in the worst of scenarios because I love my child and I trust her that she will be by my side always, even if the whole world was against me.

So on analyzing this, I understood that happiness in life comes through the bonding/trust we have with each relationship, mother-daughter, father-daughter, father-son, mother-son, husband-wife, friends, teacher-student, and any kind of good relationship. This can prevent us from any worst thought.

The moment we loose trust, we become sad. Also when we are young we are bogged down upon many false beliefs and attitudes that power and money can get whatever we want. Hence we give priority to these. People try to gain money through good education, hard work, and also contacts. It may be true t some extent but after a point the man made money or power is not everything in life.

Life teaches us its lessons through our own experiences. Of-course it can be varied. However I personally feel that trust and love you can have in a relationship is the secret of ones happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment